For Immediate Release
Wilmington, Delaware (December 11, 2018) … The perfect holiday stuffer and something to look forward to in 2019! Experience 12 amazing attractions at one incredible price with the Brandywine Treasure Trail Passport.
Brandywine Treasure Trail Passports are now on sale. Passports are $45.00 per individual and $95.00 per family which includes two adults and up to three children 17 years old or younger. Passports are valid from Memorial Day, May 27, through Labor Day, September 2, and may be used for one-time admission to 12 of the Brandywine Valley’s top attractions:
- Brandywine River Museum of Art www.brandywinemuseum.org
- Delaware Art Museum www.delart.org
- Delaware Contemporary www.decontemporary
- Delaware History Museum www.dehistory.org
- Delaware Museum of Natural History www.delmnh.org
- Hagley Museum & Library www.hagley.org
- Longwood Gardens www.longwoodgardens.org
- Mt. Cuba Center www.mtcubacenter.org
- Nemours Estate www.nemoursmansion.org
- Read House & Garden www.dehistory.org
- Rockwood Museum & Park www.rockwood.org
- Winterthur Museum, Gardens & Library www.winterthur.org
Passports can now be purchased at the Visitors Center of the Greater Wilmington Convention and Visitors Bureau located on the First Floor of the Community Service Building at 100 West 10th Street in Downtown Wilmington. Passports will be available for purchase through December 21 at 2 p.m. The participating attractions listed above are selling, except Longwood Gardens, Mt. Cuba Center or Nemours Estate.
Wilmington & the Brandywine Valley is in the heart of the Mid-Atlantic region and less than a two-hour drive from both New York City and Washington. Steeped in American history and the legacy of the famed du Pont family, Greater Wilmington is a destination marked by sharp contrasts – town and garden, past and present, historic and hip. From renowned gardens, world-class museums, colonial towns, outdoor adventure, festivals and an ever-growing craft beer and restaurant scene, each experience is more vibrant, more unique and more authentic than the last. Learn more at VisitWilmingtonDE.com. And to see the beauty of the Brandywine Valley now, watch this: https://youtu.be/KyPWLnciO0E.
Be social. Connect with us.