On the 4th Thursday of every month, INWilmington is giving you another reason to #VisitWilm with TunedIN Summer Block Parties! Head to a different location each month, relax and get Tuned IN to the best Wilmington has to offer during this traveling monthly block party. With a different theme each month, every block party will keep you and your family engaged and wanting more!
The first TunedIN Block Party kicks off May 28th in the lower Market Street district in Wilmington (LOMA). This music-themed event will feature both local favorites and national musicians.
The full TunedIN schedule includes:
• May 28th - Live IN Loma (Music themed)
• June 25th - Riverfront Rumpus (Family Night)
• July 23rd - United on Union (Peach, Equality and Community)
• August 27th - Wed & Wild on Washington (Animal/Nature & Nautical)
• September 24th - Masterpiece on Market (Fine Arts)
• October 22nd - Rodney Square Reverie (Unconventional art)
To find about more about each month's theme and the locations of the block parties, visit www.inwilmingtonde.com.
The INWilmington campaign keeps track of everything that's going on in Wilmington, Delaware (and the surrounding area) on a site devoted to the arts, local entertainment, concerts, restaurants and special events found throughout the downtown area. With a day-to-day calendar that lists the hottest happenings in town and a comprehensive list of local restaurants, INWILMINGTONDE.COM offers all the info you need before heading out for a night in the city.