Tech2gether 2015, presented by 1313 Innovation and powered by DLA Piper, ?is the second annual conference highlighting local entrepreneurs and startup companies while showcasing emerging technologies. The event, taking place November 18, 2015 at World Cafe Live at the Queen?, is the anchor event for Technical.ly's Delaware Innovation Week.
During the conference, multiple presenters will discuss key trends in the business world today. Speakers who will present throughout the day include:
- Charlie Horn - Chairman at Pro Private Equity
- Vijaya Rao - Founder & CEO at DeliveryCircle
- Greg Bostrom - Firefly Festival Director at Red Frog Events
- Mark Jenkinson - Practice Area Leader, Design at Trellist
- Len Damico - Senior UX Designer at Arcweb Technologies
- Carlson Bull - Founder & Creative Director at Bully! Entertainment
- Ryan Hurley - Director, Performance Marketing at Archer Group
- Jai Rao - Director, Enterprise Data Services at Capital One
- Anita Andrews - VP, Client Analytics Services at RJMetrics
- Yasmine Mustafa - Co-Founder & CEO at ROAR for Good
- Michele Lobo - Director, Super Suits Program at GoBabyGo
Beyond speakers, highlights of the day include:
Conference powered by DLA Piper
10:00 am - 3:30 pm at World Cafe Live at the Queen
Featuring presentations and discussions from thought leaders in Entrepreneurship, UI/UX Design, Big Data, and Wearable Tech
Demo Pit hosted by Digital-Vikings
10:00 am - 6:00 pm at World Cafe Live at the Queen
Wearable technology, augmented reality, and 3D printing are examples of emerging technologies set to make drastic impacts on our lives. The Demo Pit will connect laypeople with these and more emerging technologies that will shape the future.
Maker Experience hosted by Frank's Kitchens
4:00-6:00 pm on the 500 Block of Market St.
Innovation is not limited to emerging technologies, but extends to artisans and makers - technology-based builders, artists, and performers. Tech2gether will highlight makers and doers in a performance that will close down a section of Market St. This portion of the event will be free for the public.
Pitch Competition powered by Capital One
5:00-7:00 pm at World Cafe Live at the Queen
Partnering with CollegePitch Philly, Tech2gether is bringing some of the best business ideas from regional university students to the stage. Up to 15 teams will compete to bring home $1000 innovation prizes.
Concert headlined by Cheerleader
7:00 - 10:00 pm at World Cafe Live at the Queen
Tech2gether concludes with an XPN Welcomes event from Firefly and SXSW performer, Cheerleader. This electro-pop quintet from Philadelphia recently released a full length album, 'The Sunshine Of Your Youth' on Bright Antenna Records.
This year's event aims to draw 300 people to World Cafe Live at the Queen throughout the course of the day. Lovers of innovation, people interested in emerging technologies, and those who are entrepreneurial minded are encouraged to attend. Tickets for the event start at $70 and can be purchased via tech2gether.org.