- Distance from Downtown Wilmington: 8 miles
- Group tour friendly:
- On-site free parking:
- Partially handicapped accessible:
- Hours of operation: Museum Hours: Wednesday - Saturday 10 am - 4 pm. Amstel House tours begin at 10 am, Noon, and 2 pm. Sunday, 12-4. Amstel House tours begin at Noon and 2 pm. (Tours are approximately 45 minutes) Garden Hours: Daily, Sunrise to Sunset NOTE: From April through mid-June, large student groups often visit the museum between 10 am and 1:30 pm on weekdays. To avoid any inconvenience, please call the Society at 302-322-2794 to check our schedule of school tours before your visit. All tickets for Amstel and Dutch House Tours are sold at The Arsenal at 30 Market Street.
- Seasonal hours: Museum open April 1 through December 31.
Pricing and Payment Information
- American Express:
- Average adult ticket price: 6
- Average child ticket price: 2
- Discover card:
- Donations Appreciated:
- Master Card:
- Payment Details: Combination ticket available for Amstel and Dutch Houses: $10.00 /adults, $3.00 children.
- Visa card: